Your Karma Experience voucher is subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed below:
1. This voucher entitles you to an accommodation in one of Karma Group’s prestigious award-winning participating resorts. It is valid for use by a married couple only and is subject to availability at the time of redemption.
2. You are required to pay a refundable amount of ₹4,000/- as a booking processing fee. However, this will be reimbursed to you in the form of a food and beverage credit on arrival at the resort. This fee gets waived off for Karma Group members.
3. Your exclusive Karma Experience comes with a unique code found on the voucher. This code must be used at the time of redemption.
4. Your exclusive Karma Experience is an accommodation-only offer. All travel and insurance expenses together with charges for food and beverages incurred whilst staying at the resort, remains payable by the guest.
5. This voucher is not for retail sale and has no cash redemption value if not taken up.
6. Your Karma Experience accommodation is offered strictly on a subject-to-availability basis; black-out dates apply during peak periods. Please check with your holiday advisor at the time of booking.
7. As guests of Karma Experience, you are required to attend a compulsory-no-obligation 2-hour VIP preview, introducing you to resort facilities and amenities available to you during your stay. You will also be reintroduced to any new benefits and opportunities associated with the Karma Group Membership programme. If guests fail to attend this preview, the resort reserves the right to charge for accommodation at the prevailing full rate.
IMPORTANT VALIDITY CONDITIONS: