Your Karma Experience voucher is subject to the terms and conditions detailed below:
1. This Karma Experience voucher is valid for 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children. Booking must be done within 90 days of issue. However, check-in/stay dates must be 6 months to 12 months from the day of issue of the voucher.
2. Whilst accommodation is complimentary, you are required to pay ₹3,995/- for 4/3 nights as a room guarantee fee. This fee is waived for Karma Group members. However, this room guarantee fee will be reimbursed to you against food and beverage services availed during your stay.
3. Check-in time is 4.00 PM and check-out time is 10.00 AM. At the time of check-in, a mandatory security deposit of ₹4000/- will be solicited. This is 100% refundable and will be settled at the time of check-out.
4. This voucher comes with a unique promotional code to be presented at the time of redemption.
5. Your complimentary Karma Experience is on an accommodation-only basis. Accommodation offered is strictly subject to availability. Blackouts apply during peak periods.
6.All travel and insurance expenses together with charges for food and beverages incurred whilst staying at the resort remain solely the responsibility of the guest.
7. This voucher is not for retail sale and has no cash redemption value if not taken up.
8. At no time does Karma Experience warrant to satisfy preferred choices at the time of redemption.
9. Karma Experience reserve the right to accommodate guests in offsite accommodation nearby if accommodation is unavailable at the time of check-in. In such an event, the participating resort will make its services and amenities available to the recipients and reserves the right to move the recipients back on-site if and when accommodation does become available. Should offsite accommodation be required, this shall be a Karma Resorts expense.
10. As guests of Karma Experience, you are required to attend a compulsory, no-obligation 2-hour VIP preview, introducing you to resort facilities as well as all amenities available to you during your stay. It will comprise any new benefits and opportunities associated with the Karma Group Membership programme. The resort reserves the right to charge for accommodation at the prevailing full rate if guests fail to attend this preview.
11. The Karma Experience reservations team will reconfirm your stay 14 days before your arrival dates. Guests must provide flight details to the Karma Experience reservations team no later than 14 days before check-in. The Karma Experience reservations team reserves the right to cancel reservations should flight details not be provided. This is solely to protect our resorts against no-show clients, thus allowing for accommodation to be released and rebooked where required.
12. These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between the parties. Karma Group and Karma Experience take no responsibility for any representations or warranties not contained herein.